Program Participation Agreement (PPA) Amendment
- FSA sends the institution a PPA Amendment that includes the specific experiments in which the institution will participate. It provides exemptions, reporting requirements and instructions for terminating participation in an experiment.
- If an institution declines to participate in a particular experiment, it must send an email to: email@example.com. The email should include the experiments(s) in which the institution does not want to participate.
- An institution must return two signed copies of the PPA Amendment.
- FSA will return one countersigned copy to institution for their records.
- A signed copy of the PPA Amendment must be kept on file.